Wednesday, October 1, 2008

brief update...

I know I'm not so good at keeping up with what's happening in our neck of the woods, so let's see...Luke turned 4 and is more and more adorable, his imagination is incredible. We had a great "bug party", I'll post pictures soon, promise. Bowen turned 1 and is walking and talking a bit and sigining some as well. He loves to play with his big brothers. Asheroo is 2 1/2 and is also so adorable and funny! His giggle is so contagious. He is starting to get into storytelling, however he still copies what Luke says. He and Luke are best buds! Jake's back is doing much much better and now he is activley pursuing a new career in accounting. Hopefully in the next couple of months we will know if he has a new job and where....perhaps the Bay area may become our new home. I will for sure keep you all posted. Boy howdy life is sure full of many adventures, I'm so thankful to be in the Hands of my Heavenly Father, who knows the perfect plan for our lives. In that is what I put my trust in and am able to have peace during a time of so many unknowns. God is so good and faithful and real!!! For a few months ago, I would not have been so positive about these new changes. Ok. There is the brief update. pictures to follow....

2 comments:

Joanie said...

Oh my, how I would miss you all, but I understand how it is when you feel the "Winds of Change."

Certainly following God's lead is better than our own, and I can see your amazing submission to that, Stacy! Wow!

I will pray for you.

The Pavliches said...

We have GOT to get together! We are in the same boat sister! Brad and I have to be out of our house by Feb 1st so we are anticipating a move of some sort, but are unsure what or where. And as far as career changes, Brad completely changed careers in January and it has been great, but i know that uncertainty can be scary if we are not trusting God. Please call me to set up a date 704-1083.