Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well here are a few photos of all my boys. Aren't they so cute?! Luke is so silly he can actually cross his eyes and that is a sticker from the wipes that he and Asher both love to stick on their cheeks. The one of the boys looking into a tank of water is them at the Santa Barbara Zoo checking out the penguins.
Ok, so it's Friday morning and I need to get us all packed up to go visit our family in Visalia. Yeah!! Jen is 8 months pregnant and so cute. Cambria is talking so much and Elysse has gotten braces since the last time we saw her which was in January, waaayyyy toooooo long ago!! So it will be a great visit. Now I must go drink another cup of coffee and figure us out.



2 comments:

Rob, Kelly, Bennett, and Elodie said...

YAAAAAY! You did it, I am so stinkin excited to blog together! And now you know why I didn't comment in the first place-we were living like cave people with no internet. But we are back, and I will be reading! And look at you, already and update!

O.k., so now we just have to get JDog and EA into it. The get a break since they have a newborn, and an almost-newborn. But soon...:).

It was good to hear you voice on Fri., and I hope your weekend was great. You will have to post pics. of Jenn and the gang.

I love you, girl! I am really looking forward to being in touch with you better this way.

Your boys are precious, by the way. I love Bowen's squished face!

Love,
Schmell

Soderin Family said...

Such a cute family!! Luke does look like he is a funny guy. Love it! Keep the pics coming!!